Where Can I Buy The Tao of Badass? | How to Attract Women

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Where Can I Buy The Tao of Badass?

Where can I buy The Tao of Badass e-book? You can buy The Tao of Badass for just $47.00 here. Please, watch this video for first:



The Tao System Badass Buy 

Who is Joshua Pellicer?

I recently saw Joshua Pellicer on the Today Show. It was hilarious. At first I was extremely skeptical of everything he was talking about on the show, but as I dug deeper and did a little research, turns out this guy is pretty legit.

He helps guys overcome their fears of approaching women, and he’s helped over 100,000 guys around the globe. Pretty incredible.

In order to get the full effect of what the Josh Pellicer Tao does, you have to check out The Tao of Badass review.
 

 

Overcoming setbacks through Tao of Badass

One of the hardest things to do when trying to attract the right kind of women, is overcoming setbacks. If you only approach three girls a day, and you’re only getting responses from 1 out of every 10 girls, well, you do the math. It will take you 3-4 days to get one reply, and that’s no good. You need to get multiple replies the first day. Joshua Pellicer strikes this one home in his book Tao of Badass.

To truly become a badass with women, you need to be able to be yourself, and approach as many women as you possibly can. This will help you build up a thick skin to rejection, and further enable you to be the kind of man that you’ve always wanted to be.

Women are looking for the dominant alpha male, and if you don’t display these traits early on, you can be sure she won’t be returning any texts or phone calls from you. Now get your ass in gear, and become a badass.

 

Josh Pellicer Tao Review

I spent GOBS of money on women, dating, and trying to improve my sexual life. I literally used to take women out to dinner, feed them a fancy meal, pay over $100 for it, and get a kiss on the cheek goodbye. And what I learned from Josh is that many of these girls that I take out to dinner, go out and meet up with other guys after they get the meal, and those guys BANG THEM! So basically all I was doing was priming them for someone else. I’ve not learned that I should NEVER take a woman out to dinner before we actually sleep together. It’s better to sleep with them first, and feed them second. The Tao of Badass shows you HOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment